Saturday, October 15, 2011

34 1/2 weeks. We can almost have our home birth!

Im in such a good mood! With only a week to go before we can feel relaxed to have the babies come when ever. and after fighting a fever and body aches last week. Im back to my old self. :) Im very excited.
I dreamed last night that I didnt feel my contractions and baby a just came right out. (right dont we all wish lol) anyhow she was just like a dolly proportionate and SO pretty. with a perfect combination of me and tony. half and half just like the creamer. lol
Im trying to play as much DooWop and Oldies to them as I can so they have my taste in music. and Im trying to dance around so they have a sense of rhythm lol I also found that dancing was an effective sleeping technique with johnny so I want them to get use to the rocking motion.
 Contractions are coming every day. and it feels I have a bag-o-babies instead of a pregnant belly. it feels real hard and this last US there were baby parts  every where all smushed together and they look chubby so I have the good feeling that they are over 5 lbs already!!!! I had chosen their first outfits in preemie size but who knows if they will fit. :) Im excited to meet them soon
Tony and I met our 2nd midwife last monday and she was so nice and positive. I am trying to get some final reading done in Ina Mays Guide to Childbirth and Birthing from Within. and tony is reading the last bit of The Birthing Partner.
My good friend Sarah is going to do the birthing photography so I am awfully excited about that since she just had a home birth not even a year ago.
I think everything is coming together! and Im so relieved.... Ill write again soon.

1 comment:

  1. i am so excited that you are feeling better! def great that you feel everything has come together nicely. I just hope to be there for the births!

    i cant wait until my baby can hear me so that I can also introduce her to my music and just talk to her.

    ReplyDelete